Friday, July 8, 2011

Life is Funny

Wow...so after that nice vent about S6C I was, once again, ready to throw in the towel. Then, during lunch, I got a text from the bartender. Now, I knew he had a girfriend, we talked about that the other night. He told me that she was interested in a 3some but didn't know of anyone to join in, so of course, I was nice enough to offer my services (thus the number exchange). Well... he texted me letting me know that she dumped him. I felt horrible about it, thinking that I was partially to blame, but he said it was entirely his fault. That it obviously wasn't meant to be and if he was really digging her then he never would have flirted with me. He was just frustrated that she was I guess accusing him of cheating and he said he never has, and this is the first time he's been accused of that. But whatever. So... assuming I can get a sitter, we're going out on Sunday. :)

In addition to that, my good friend, the DJ, asked me to call him (this is after poking fun at me via my FB wall about me being a FB junkie). Turns out he has tickets to this pool party tonight for the Marlins game, but he needs to bring girls with him and he wanted me to be the girl. I so want to, but the thing is that I'd have to be at the stadium by 7, and I can't drop Lo off with the sitter until 8. Maybe my sister would be nice enough to drop her off for me, but I doubt it.

So interesting turn of events at lunch. Went from being super pissed and annoyed by guys to not being able to get this cheesy ass smile off of my face. Makes me wonder what could happen next. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment