Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Simply Happy

I like him...the new guy. He's super cute and yeah, he's a bit young, but I think will be a good change for me. He asked me to stop by the restaurant last night to see him while he was working, and he ended up sitting with me for a while before it got busy. But man, got the best hug when I got there and left. Just wanna kiss him! I just need to behave and not try to get him in trouble while at work. Can't wait to spend time together outside of the restaurant. He's a cutie and is actually interested, so I'm happy. That's all...just freaking happy. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Roo, miss you alot. When you gonna stop by and say hi to the rest of us.

    Hope all is good with you. Someday I gotta stop by your bowling ally and introduce myself.

    Take care lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that was me, RACE, cause it prolly wont show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Topix and some of the people there a bit too, just not the drama that goes along with it. I actually just deactivated my Facebook account because of the drama...and because I am addicted to it.

    I'm sure I'll make an appearance again and say hi, only this time I hope I don't appear right after my past was brought up again. Talk about timing, right?

    ~ Roo ~

    ReplyDelete