Saturday, September 3, 2011

Interesting Turn of Events

I've been fairly quiet lately, I know, but it's because I've been trying to figure some things out. Let's see what's happened. So, the bartender, nothing really ever happened. Not gonna lie, I was kinda upset about how things turned out. Dude was dealing with some personal issues; his grandmother was sick - and I was there for him, well as much as one could be via text. I tried to help him through it and be supportive, then there was nothing...once again, all communication just stopped. Damn, that shit happens all..the...time!!! Frustrating, but I'm ok with it. Everything happens for a reason, right? Well, I'm thinking it's good that bartender & I didn't work out because I've been able to spend more time with the DJ, and things are going pretty good with him. We're spending more time together, taking trips (and yes, with L), just enjoying each other's company. People keep getting on my case that I need to talk to him and we need to figure out where we stand, but I like how things are going and I don't want to rush anything. We have such a long history...we know each other...and he just makes me so happy. Not to mention the fact that he's just absolutely amazing with L. As sad as it is, sometimes I really think that he cares about L more than J actually does. And no, I'm not looking for a replacement daddy for L, I'm just enjoying this. 

We're actually at his family's lakehouse right now, just hanging out for the weekend. I'm waiting for them to get back so that we can hop on the waverunners. Should be fun!

Ok - I'll post more next week. Later all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment