Friday, August 17, 2012

Trust

Here's the crazy thing about trust...once it's broken, it's so hard to get it back again. Sad thing about it; sometimes it takes one person from the past to break that trust that will ruin it for everyone in the future. Being burned so many times in the past, by people that I thought were absolutely amazing, is devastating for me now. I have no reason not to trust my bf, and yet I have this nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad is going to happen. I don't know why. I know he'd never hurt me because he actually loves me...but still, I can't help but think that I'm somewhat not worthy of being treated the way I have been by him....like I just don't deserve it because I'm not good enough. I feel like there are other girls that are so much better than I am and that one day he's going to realize that and either just up and leave me or disappear. I know he's better than that, but I still can't get rid of that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment