Thursday, June 30, 2011

When Voicemail-to-Text goes bad…

I had a trial for VM-to-Text, and I got some funny transcriptions that weren’t even close to what the voicemail said. So here are some of my favorites, everything is exactly like the messages I got – punctuation and all. Enjoy:

“Hey honey, I wonder if you’re going to club house right now, go look on as long while looking well thing combi somebody tell you I said was 5825 if you try to call Shafer what I could really use it right now, someone call need an endless lappy please come by after class. Oh look at the office. I was disconnected at all. Whenever you can. I’ll just be like I said I really need you right now, what, right. I love you, Ohio, but thank you. I go. Bye.”

“Yay say oh just cute. I got some good news thing. So just so keep out for me. I shan’t. Bye. He.”

“Hey, sorry to be a booklet really important alright girl. I give you a call of this is me, what’s up with you somewhere. I we’re.”

And finally…..

“Buyers not classroom work. Calling the check on you. I saw your Facebook and twitter status make sure you’re OK. Let me know. See anything back.”

I think technology failed me on these, because I couldn’t really decipher what the heck anyone was saying so I needed to listen to the VM anyway….so…. VM-to-Text FAIL! At least it was funny to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment