Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do You Believe in Ghosts????

There are rumors that the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Fl is haunted. They say that one of Al Capone's gangster friends, Thomas J. "Fatty" Walsh, was murdered in the 13th Floor Tower Suite on March 2, 1929.

I just ignored those rumors until... today. My parents were staying there this past weekend for my mom's birthday, and - as usual - my mom sent us pictures. One of them was a pic of my dad, that was rather interesting.
Do you see it? The nice skelator apparition in the background? First time I saw it I thought it was a joke, that maybe the room had some special effects that made it look like there was a ghost in the room.


After texting my mom she said that she didn't even see that, that it was really odd, and she was going to look through the other pictures to see how they were. Lo and behold, she found another one... Kinda trippy, right? My mom certainly freaked out.

So - what do you think - is this Thomas J. "Fatty" Walsh, haunting my dad (who is also named Thomas... interesting) - or is this just an interesting photo effect from the iPhone?

2 comments:

  1. That is crazy! I'm a skeptic, and these look really... real.

    -Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I totally believed it until my mom told me (after I posted this) that it really is an interesting iPhone effect. There's an app for that. I'm telling you, I can never trust my family; just a bunch of pranksters.

    ReplyDelete