Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Sound of Silence...

Still a bit frustrated. After all that talk about wanting to be in a real, serious relationship now I’m getting the silent treatment again. Just don’t get it. Luckily I didn’t take what he said too much to heart. Kinda have a very hard time trusting anyone these days, especially guys. Really sucks. I mean, I know I’m an awesome girlfriend. I spoil the hell out of the people I’m with, do whatever I can to make sure they’re happy. I listen, give advice when asked, I don’t give them the 3rd degree if they’re out, I let them have their own lives and don’t think that it needs to be about me 24/7. Still, nothing ever seems to work out for me. I’m smart, attractive, funny, talented, motivated… the whole nine. Still, nothing. I know, I know – I shouldn’t try to force anything, when it’s meant to be it’ll happen. I just feel like I’m always an after thought, like a last resort for guys. I know it’s partially my fault, but that doesn’t make it any easier. I’ve been standing up for myself, being more assertive and letting certain people know that I’m not just a booty call. Makes me feel like I’m not good enough, which is totally stupid. Whatever, their loss. Guys shouldn’t be a concern of mine anyways, I should be 100% focused on my child and my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment