Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reason #257 for why you should never confess your feelings...

So Deputy finally decided to text me today. I kinda tore him a new one and he said he was so sorry. Apparently his f-buddy was super jealous of me so that’s why he didn’t respond to my other texts, and yeah, he was with her when he stood me up. So going back and forth about how I’ll never make plans with him and I feel so stupid for telling him how I feel, that I can’t believe he allowed her to disrespect me then took her home to eff her (which he said he didn’t since she was so drunk). After all of that he’s like, well can I come over, I told him no, wasn’t going to allow myself to be disappointed again and didn’t want to see him if he was still screwing someone that disrespected me and our friendship. He’s like, well do u think I’d still eff her if I was coming over? Um, yes. Then he’s like, do u think I’d really do that if we were serious? I said probably and he told me he’d never do that, so I told him flat out that if that’s what he wanted then he should’ve gone on the date instead of standing me up to be able to screw her, and the fact that he’s spent the past week doing so doesn’t bode very well for him. What an effing idiot.

Then, he was like, well I didn’t think the “date” was that serious. I’m like, "uh, told you I was in love with you, we planned to do dinner and a movie (his idea), I said, “so it’s a date”, you replied, “that it is” "– wtf part of that is 1) not serious, and 2) deserving of the quotes around date? He just frustrates me so much, and now, once again, not getting a reply. He’s probably back to boffing the new girl. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment