Friday, January 7, 2011

Such a Slacker!

Wow – it has been far too long since I’ve blogged. Just been too busy with other things I suppose. Well let’s see…what’s been happening since last time I said anything? Trying to change the way I live my life and a major part is not jumping into bed with guys too quickly. Still sticking with the celibacy thing. Just tired of guys treating me like I’m nothing more than a piece of ass. Though, can’t really blame them, since that’s pretty much how I viewed myself for such a long time. I suppose I could thank C for opening my eyes to that. Getting kicked out of the house after a roll in the hay because the girlfriend I didn’t know he had was almost there really hit me hard. I don’t deserve that; I deserve so much more. I should be with a decent guy, one that understands my situation and won’t get pissed when I put my child or education before him.

Speaking of education – school starts next Tuesday. I’m excited about this semester. I’m doing mostly psych classes with one CJ class. By the end of the semester I’ll have completed the courses required to minor in psychology…but I’m majoring, so that doesn’t say much. I’m taking a lot of the pre-requisites, so hopefully (if available) I can actually take Abnormal Psychology next semester. I’ve been so excited about that class. I’m also thinking that by the end of summer I should be done with the requirements for my CJ degree. I’m getting close to finally being done. Another year or so, then I need to figure out what to do next. Do I get my Masters in Criminology online at FSU or do I get my PsyD in Forensic Psychology at Nova? I guess it’s whatever I can afford. It’s kinda scary knowing that I’m getting closer to completing my degree since that means I’m getting closer to having to attempt to find a job in my chosen fields. Fingers crossed the economy is better by then and there are more jobs available.

Well – if I want to keep the job I currently have I guess I should end this and get back to work. Hope you enjoyed the update and I will attempt to keep the blog up and not just let it die.

No comments:

Post a Comment