Thursday, October 29, 2009

My name is Roo, I am a robot on the internet...

Oh come on, you give me that line and then expect me not to use it?

I'll admit it, I can be a bit cold sometimes. Ok, I won't lie, it's like the arctic with me at times. It's just how I deal with things. With breakups, I'm not going to sit at home and cry about it. How does that change anything? It doesn't. I'm not going to stop living my life because of it. Life is far too short for that. So yeah, perhaps some people could view my talking to the firefighter as moving too quickly, but I don't. I see it as me not missing out on an opprotunity. If you want to be offended by that then so be it.

I am happy now. I haven't even met this guy, but we click. It's nice. I'm not going out, picking china patterns and curtains, but I am quite happy. I mean, I don't think things ever would've really worked out between M and myself. My heart still belonged to someone else. Still does, probably always will. It's tough, but I'm trying to get over it.

To quote Taylor Swift:

But I've miss screamin' and fightin'
And kissin' in the rain
And it's two a.m. and I'm cursin' your name
You're so in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you
Breakin' down and comin' undone
It's a roller-coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you

2 comments:

  1. Who told you that you were moving on too quickly???

    It's no one's business but yours and frankly, it sounds like you're moving on at a pretty natural pace.

    Frankly, if you were sitting around stewing about a guy you barely went out with for two seconds, I'd be concerned.

    You do what's right for you and for L.

    As long as you're smart and kind (which we know you are!) the rest will take care of itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I didn't think I was moving on too quickly either, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete