Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Guy

So... I started talking to a new guy, R. He is my co-worker's, bf's, coworker. A firefighter/EMT from Okeechobee, which is about 2 hours north of me. So we chatted a bit last Friday (on my friend's phone), became FB friends, messaged there, and then exchanged numbers and have been texting. He looks pretty cute from his pictures, and he thinks I'm pretty. The four of us are gonna try to plan a trip so that I can meet him, but it's kinda nice to get to know someone first, and since he lives so far away I know I'm not gonna jump in the sack with him - although one of my coworkers said that if I could makeout with someone online that I probably would've done that already. What can I say, I love kissing.

Anyway, he has a son that's Lo's age from a prior marriage. Apparently she cheated on him and they got divorced. He's my age and is going to school to be a paramedic. Seems like he has his life together. He is religious though, and I'm really, really not, but I can look past it if he can.

We were texting this morning and he told me he'd like to go out with me. I'm all giddy. :) Of course, with my luck, I'll find that he's totally the one, then we'll have the distance thing to deal with. LOL Talk about counting your eggs before they hatch. Like I said, I'm gonna take things slow, again, and we'll see what happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment