Thursday, October 8, 2009

Twitterpated...

So this is what happy feels like. I like it. :)

So it's been almost 3 weeks since M and I started seeing each other, and it's been the best 3 weeks in a long time. It's so great having someone to talk to and turn to. I mean, back in middle school we were friends, but I never would have imagined that we'd end up dating. I suppose I should thank the creators of Facebook for allowing us to become reaquainted. :)

The thing with M is that he's not like most guys that I dated. Yeah, C was really nice, but he wasn't sweet or romantic or anything like that. I was looking on FB today at lunch and M's status was, "Where did my baby go? I'm calling but I can't get through. :( I miss my baby..." That just makes me feel all giddy when I get to read stuff like that. I don't want this feeling to end. It's amazing. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wooooo! Boy howdy! Somebody's lost in a PEA haze!!!

    Have fun, honey and take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is so cute..... [cough] {waves away some of the PEA haze} Ah there I can see again, it was pouring out of my screen.

    Have fun with it girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's PEA! Enjoy while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete