Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Distance Sucks

I miss him already. It totally sucks. I had an amazing dream about him last night, woke up, and was totally bummed because he's 2 hours away from me. It makes me so sad to think that I can't see him every day. I suppose in a way that's good because we can make sure that we have a solid relationship and we will know for certain that it's not built purely on sex. Although I really want to jump his bones, I mean, y'all saw that picture, right? Giggity :)

We didn't get to talk too much last night because we both had class (He's in school to be a paramedic, did I mention that?) I just hope I can see him on the 21st. I'm a very affectionate person, so this is killing me. All I can think about is how great it felt to have his arms around me, how great his kisses are... yeah, I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment