Monday, November 9, 2009

Giggity...


I met the firefighter this weekend. Oh...my...God!!! First of all, his FB picture just does not do him justice. He is just so incredibly good looking. I was speechless! Thank goodness my friend was there to do the talking when we met because I just could not form a single thought. After a few minutes I finally said Hi and we did the hug thing and whatnot. :)


He had his son with him when we first met up, and from what I saw he's a great father. I'm sure L and his son will have fun playing together. We all took a walk by the lake and it was really nice. I wasn't myself at all. Normally I can talk someones ear off, but I was just so nervous, it was wierd.


We met up later on at a bar and I was a little bit more comfortable. I had a beer and the football game was on, so I was more at ease. He had some beers and got a little more loose as well (I cut myself off at 2 drinks, I was not going to get out of control.) There was some kissing and whatnot, then we ended up going to another bar, and I drove his truck since he had been drinking. Seriously, when you need a step to get into your truck, it might be too big, but apparently that's the norm there.


Um, so yeah, I ended up driving him home and we spent the night together. It was so nice falling asleep in his arms. Heaven. :) I was well behaved though. He actually told me, you're gonna have to deal with just sleeping next to me tonight and not with me until we get to know each other more. Yeah, nothing like the boys from down here! It was just amazing. :) He was also like, so does this make us bf/gf, and I asked, well what do you think, and he's like, yeah, you're my girl. When we woke up I asked if I was still his girl (to make sure it wasn't the alcohol talking), and he said yes.


I was so bummed when I had to come back home. I miss him so much already! I won't get to see him again until the 21st. It's seriously unreal how much I like him.

3 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! He is adorable and sounds like a good guy so far. And a guy in uniform... *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope I don't screw this up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!

    I hope it works out, honey!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete