Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All About The Finals...

This week will be the most stressful week of the semester. I have my finals. A test tonight, Thursday, Saturday, and Monday. I also have my research project due on Tuesday. I'm trying to figure out how to handle everything. For my test tonight I'm allowed to bring a half page study guide, but I didn't bring one last time and ended up with 101% (extra credit). My test on Thursday I know will be difficult, and I have to do well on it if I want a B (I have to Ace it if I want an A). Same goes for my other two tests. I need to do well (B or higher) to get a good grade (an A). I'm hoping that the extra credit I did for my criminology class is good, because that could give me 5% points added on to my final grade - that'll bring me up a whole letter.

So I guess I'll spend the week studying, and then this weekend I'll work on my research project. Most of the work is already done, I just need to write out the results and stuff like that. It'll end up being 30+ pages and it worth 30% of the final grade, so I don't want to fake it.

C already told me that he wants to see my grades when they are turned in. He's really pushing me to do well, although the punishment for not doing well doesn't work too much. If I get a C or less then he'd bend me over the counter and have his way with me. Um... wouldn't that make me want to do poorly? :)

Anyway, regardless of what he says or does, I know I need to do well. Can't get into med school with bad grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment