Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bachelorette Party


I had a blast at the bachelorette party on Saturday. I ended up renting a car so that I didn't have to worry about mine overheating on the trip. We stayed at Disney's Pop Century Resort. It's such a cool place. Yes, that's a giant Rubick's cube. They had a bunch of them there. :)


The maid of honor had decorated a Minnie Mouse veil for V, since she is a huge Disney fan. I helped out the best I could, but I'm not the most creative person in the world, so I just told her I'd pay if she decorated, so it worked out pretty well. It had a pic of the bride and my cousin, a Publix name tag (that's where they met), light up diamond rings, and some sports and shoe designs. V loved it.


We went out to Bahama Breeze for dinner, and I had the best meal! Shrimp and Grits with bacon and hollandaise sauce. OMG - it was to die for! We also surprised V with a shoebox cake, and she loved it. The theme of the party was shoes. We were supposed to decorate our high heels. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to since L and school take up so much of my time. Everyone else did an awesome job though.


After dinner we went out to Howl at the Moon. I realized that I need to phrase my questions a bit better when I asked the male bartender if he did blow jobs. Of course, I meant the shots, but his reply was priceless - well, I don't do them, but I love receiving them. lol. So V, G, and I did the shots, and we were told we had to do them the right way - hands free. I had never done that before, so I was slightly worried that I'd spill or whatever. I did a damn good job though, took the whole thing like a pro. the bartender grabbed the camera so we could get some good pics. I didn't notice until later that H was giving the thumbs up. Too funny. :)
It was a great night. We got back to the hotel around 2 and I woke up with a killer headache, but I didn't feel sick or anything, so I was very grateful considering I had a long drive back home.
Anyway, I'm glad to be home. I have a full day tomorrow. Work in the morning and then school until 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment