Thursday, January 28, 2010

I gotta feelin... that tonight's gonna be a good night...

I am feeling so much better today. Last night was nice and relaxing and I woke up happy - and it wasn't even because of sex (although that would've been nice)! It's always great when I get to talk to my faux-therapist. Even though he can be a dick at times, he makes me laugh and feel better, so I'm grateful.

Class tonight, I need to get laundry done tomorrow, and Saturday I get to sleep in (woohoo!) and then pick up my dress for the wedding. Dude, I look wicked hot in it. :) I am so excited for this wedding.

Ok, I'm making this short and sweet because I don't have any drama to bitch about. I'm just going to finish up my work and head out to a sushi buffet for lunch. nom nom nom. :)

Peace out, sea trout!

No comments:

Post a Comment