Monday, January 25, 2010

I met a boy...

Ok, not so much a boy as a man, a 35 year old. Y'all know how I have a thing for older guys. I went to the Billiard Club after class on Thursday and I was sittin at the bar, drinking my beer, and reading "Another Day in the Frontal Lobe" and this guy starts chatting with me. Now, I don't know about you, but I would typically think that sitting at a bar reading a medical book for fun wouldn't start many conversations. I was wrong.

So this guy was pretty cute. He just smoked like a chimney and drank like a fish. We had a nice long conversation. We talked about everything, including the issue with the ex and how I was nervous about going for child support because of the parental rights thing. He assured me that it wouldn't make a difference since he pays child support but has no rights. He gets his son on the weekends (or every other, I forget), only because she agreed to that, not that the courts decided it.

The conversation then turned into one that is deserving of the Kittens thread, but that's just how I get after a drink or two. He said he was quite shocked about some things because I just looked like such an innocent little girl. Yeah, that's what they all think. I mean, I wasn't offering to blow him in the parking lot or anything, but I heard plenty of stories from him about his experiences. It was interesting, to say the least.

We exchanged numbers and then I went home... alone. I was proud of myself that I didn't kiss him or anything like that. Like I said, he was attractive, and I'm somewhat vulnerable now, but I behaved.

Why am I vulnerable? Good question. I guess it's because I'm really bitter and pissed off at the fact that C has these other girls that he could screw and I don't. Well, that's not entirely true. I'm fairly certain that if I wanted I could have gone back to E's place and had some fun (but I'm just not that kinda girl), plus I know the deputy wants a piece and my old friend, J, is back in my life now and he wants some as well. I don't know why, the most we ever did was drunkenly kiss one night, many years ago. We were best friends before he started hating on me. Deputy told me that he's back in touch because he wants a 3-some with the two of us (Deputy & J are BFF - I met them when I worked at Bennigan's). They made a pact to have a 3-some with a chick, and it looks like I'm the "lucky" third party. I don't know if I'd be able to do that. I mean, sure, it'd be fun to be DP'd, but I don't know if I'd be able to look at them again, especially if they end up touching each other. Eeewww!

I know that C wants to have a 3-some with me and another chick. I'd be cool with that except that I actually care about C, and I tend to get uber jealous, so I'd probably lose my cool in the middle of it. I think I'd have to be the girl invited into a "relationship" in order to do that. Besides, C no longer deserves that. If he's going to be screwing around with other girls, why should he get that perk? Ugh, what the hell does it matter? We're not together, we never will be together again, and it sucks big floppy donkey dick, but that's life. He's an idiot, plain and simple. A complete moron for not seeing what's right in front of him.

Ok, enough about him because I'm starting to get all emotional. Today's Monday, which means it's a short day at work and a long night of class - 4-10. Social Psych tonight. Yay! :) I think the Deputy is going to come over tomorrow to help me study for my constitutional law class. I know damn well that he'd like to do more than just study, but it's too damn bad. He ain't getting anything from me. I need a clear head before I get intimate with anyone. Plus, my family is at my house, and that's just wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment