Thursday, January 21, 2010

Slacker

I have seriously been slacking in my blogging duties. I guess that's what I get for trying to actually work during the day. Ugh, fucking hate my job. I just want to go to school. I want to find someone to take care of me so I can concentrate on my studies. I wanna go to med school. I wanna be a doctor. C loaned me a book, "Another Day in the Frontal Lobe", about a neurosurgeon. Now I want to be a neurosurgen. That'd just be so kick ass. I want to be so many things, just don't know how to do it. How am I going to be able to afford med school? I barely make any money and the money I do make goes to day care for Lo. It's virtually impossible to save up because every time I do something happens and my savings gets drained. It fucking blows. Things would be so much easier if I had some help with Lo. I wish her father wasn't such a dick. Oh well, that's life.

So tomorrow is R's birthday. Tomorrow is also my day off. I was toying around with the idea of going up to see him, but after the amazing night I had last night, I don't think I wanna be around any other man. Last night fucking rocked the caspah. I'm still weak from it. Ok, I have got to stop thinking about that or it'll turn into a very uncomfortable experience at work. :)

Bachelorette party this Saturday. So excited about it! We're going to Orlando to some clubs. Yes, I will be drinking, but it will be responsibly. I have to drive back home the next morning and I don't feel like puking on the side of 95. I don't know how crazy we're gonna get, but I'm up for anything. Bringing some singles just in case. I'm also considering getting my tatoo while I'm up there. :). I'll post whatever pictures I can on Sunday. Can't wait! I just need to make sure I don't send any crazy texts that night. :)

1 comment: