Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Monday Night...

Criminology. That's my Monday night class. We got out early tonight in case any of us had to deal with and administrative things.

My teacher is new, which I love because she's not jaded! She's an FSU alumni, which I can look past since, #1 - I plan on getting my Masters in Criminology at FSU, and #2 - she blasted the Gators, not the Canes (ya'll only have Tebow for another year, enjoy it while it lasts...).

We will have three exams, all multiple choice, and each one worth 25% of our final grade. The last 25% comes from a 4-7 page theory paper that we have to write. We also have the option of extra credit; a 7-9 page paper on a problem in the criminal justice system. We can get up to 5% points for that paper, so, yeah, I'm totally writing it.

I'm so glad that I like my classes so far. Two down, two to go. I think tomorrow is Sociological Theories and then Thursday is Cognition.

It's been a long day so I'm going to bed.

Night all!

2 comments: