Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Shower


Gonna make this short and sweet since I'm exhausted and I have a killer headache. Baby shower went extremely well. Started baking the cakes Thursday. Headed up north on Friday and stayed up until 2:30 completing the cakes. Up again at 7 to finish the rest of the food - sandwiches and wraps. I don't know why I was up that early, my alarm was set for 8:30, but I guess my body wanted to get everything done. I made it through the party ok, but towards the end I sat down to put L's shoes on and fell asleep sitting up. I woke up to see people staring at me, asking if I was praying. Um... oops. Saturday night L decided that she wanted to wake up what felt like every other minute to cry so I got no sleep that night. Last night I couldn't fall asleep and when I did I woke up at 3:30 then had a dream that I had a killer migraine only to wake up with one. I'm beat. Completely exhausted and I have work and then class until 10 tonight. It's ok though, I'll manage. That's what energy drinks are made for.

1 comment: