Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just my luck...

I was a bad girl tonight. Instead of going to class, like I sould have, I decided to play hookie and go to the mall. Yes, I know, bad Roo! Ok, I'll take my beatings later - please... :) Anyways... So I went to the mall and didn't really find anything worth buying, clothing wise. I did happen to find some pretty kick ass accessories, including an Alice In Wonderland Hat - Off With Her HEAD!!! Yes, I am super psyched about the new movie coming out at the end of... March, I believe. I have it on my calendar at work, but I can't really remember when it comes out right now. Regardless, I cannot wait to see it. Anything with Johnny Depp and I'm all about it. Ok, so I kinda went off on a tangent there. Went to the mall, bought a few things, and then decided to go to the Billiard Club for a drink and some food. It's been one hell of a day and I needed something quite strong. Whiskey Sour it is - with my main man, Jack. Point being, I looked around the parking lot before I walked in and I see that it's all clear. As soon as I fucking walk in, the pcysho weirdo dude comes in behind me. Just my fucking luck, right? And, to make things better, the bar is somewhat full so he's sitting like 2 seats from me. Luckily he hasn't said anything at all, and I've got my fabulously kick ass Alice in Wonderland hat on, so I'm totally avoiding any eye contact. Oh, and I decided to put my ring on - the "engagement" ring that I got from J. Yes, I still wear it at times because it's really pretty and he bought it for me when things were not violent. No, it's not really an engagement ring, thus the quotation marks, but the only finger it fits is the ring finger of my left hand, and it's pink diamonds, so it works when I need it to. Ok, now to finish my Whiskey Sour and comment on the latest drama going on in my man E's life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment