Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Testing... 1..2..3

Social psych test on Monday. I got a recorder for Christmas and I've been recording the lectures and been listening to them non-stop for the past week or so. I kinda love it because it's my favorite class. Been reviewing the notes, retyping them and whatnot. I'm actually reading the chapters, though I'm not quite done with them. If I get out of class early tonight and tomorrow then I'm heading to Starbucks or something to finish the readings. Of course, while I'm getting my hair and whatnot done for the weekend I'll be listening to the lectures again. I know that Steve's tests are uber hard (though I got a B in my Cognition class last semester) - I really want to do well, so I'm studying my ass off.

I'm off on Friday for the wedding. Getting my nails done Friday morning, then picking up the munchkin and heading up to St. Lucie for the rehearsal Friday night. Then the wedding is Saturday! Yay! To give you a heads up on how long this has been in the works - I was pregnant at my cousin's engagement party... L is about to turn 3. Yeah, it was a long engagement.

I was talking to the DJ last night - an old friend of mine from High School - and he's going to be bunking with me at the wedding. Giggity. :) Ok, so I'm not saying that we're going to be having hot, wild, monkey sex all night; L will be in the room as well. I just think it'd be nice to cuddle with someone at night. Oh, yeah, and he made it a point to let me know that he's single, after he verified that I was single. He's not boyfriend material for me, but he sure as hell can be a good distraction. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment