Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh Tyler, how I love thee...



If you haven't heard of Tyler Hilton, then you're missing out. If you're a fan of One Tree Hill - he played Chris Keller. He was a jackass on the show, but oh..my...God! His music is absolutely amazing! He is incredibly attractive, and I just want him! I think he also played Elvis in "Walk the Line". I saw him in concert one time. He only plays in small clubs, so he was right there. I could've touched him if I was so inclined. I could be in the world's worst mood and all I need is to listen to his music and I'm happy again. He needs to come back to town for a concert so I can see him again. He's just amazing. :)

Just thought I'd share. If anyone's interested - www.tylerhilton.com- he's really worth checking out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment