Sunday, February 7, 2010

Out with the old...

My cousin got married this past Saturday. I was the bridesmaid and L was the flower girl. She ended up having a meltdown as I expected. Anyway, it was pretty fun. So... My cousins were ragging on me because my friend, S (the DJ) was going to be crashing with me Saturday night. The groom kept making comments, "L, they're just wrassling". Um, yeah, wouldn't do that with my kid in the room. Good news though, guess where L ended up staying that night... that's right, with the grandparents!!!

After the wedding a group of us ended up going to Duffy's for some more drinks. Of course, I got to hear more fun comments from the cousins about the two of us bunking together. Yeah, we're a pretty close family like that. They were even nice enough to walk by and bang against the hotel room door while we were in there. So, yes, I had some fun that night. Now, this wasn't the first time we've done that before, it's like an annual event. He was pretty funny though, he's like - normally I just wanna get in bed and get busy, but I enjoy kissing you and holding you. How sweet, right? We had a great time, lots of laughs. I could barely walk this morning, and I've got some fun bruises - yeah, kinda got a bit rough. But that's just how we roll.

Since the both of us are single now, we decided that we need to do that more often and we should try it sober. lol. It's always a good time with him. Might be going to see him working the club some weekend - maybe this weekend if I can get my grandmother to watch L for the weekend. It's too bad that he's not boyfriend material because we happen to have a lot of fun together when we meet up. So, yeah. Fun times this weekend. So happy he's single now so I have my booty call back. :) btw - he's the hottie with the mic...

No comments:

Post a Comment