Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happiness...

I had my little date last night. It was nice. We met up around 8:30, a little later than planned but he apologized and explained that he had a lot of parents that wanted to talk about their kid's progress, as usual. No biggie for me, I was just chillin anyways. So we met up at a wing joint, sat at the bar and had a few drinks. I ended up getting mine free (even though he was going to pay for them) because the bartender kept forgetting to get them for me. We had a nice conversation, it was very easy, which was cool.

We left around 10 since I had to get home, and we had a nice kiss goodnight. :) He's like, call me, ok? and then told me that he was going out tomorrow night, just in case, or whatever. I obviously can't go out because I have class and L, but it was kinda cute. He like stammered a bit. Not used to that with a guy.

He's just such a geniune person, I've known that for years, which is why we were able to maintain a friendship. I just never thought he'd actually be interested in me, thus the reason I convinced myself that he wasn't boyfriend material, but he is, and it's cool. I went to bed with a smile on my face and I haven't stopped smiling since. It's nice. I'm not going to get ahead of myself like I normally do, I'm just going to take things one day at a time and enjoy them. I already know that hanging out on the weekends isn't going to happen since he has gigs every weekend until June or July, which is great for him, and I am busy most weekends, so at least we're on the same page there. I'm fine with hanging out during the week, there's something kinda intimate about that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment