Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gettin' Too Old For This Crap...

Went out last night to this bar. A good friend of mine was DJing for the first night there and I wanted to be supportive. So got there around 9, sat at the bar and ordered a drink. He got there around 9:30 and when he walked in I was over by the jukebox with some other guy that wanted me to show him how it worked. Um...ok. Spend money on music when the DJ is about to start. Whatever. Anyway, I was there to be supportive, like I said. I wanted to make sure the owners saw that having a DJ was a good idea, so I made sure there was someone on the dance floor all night. That someone happened to be me with whomever I was able to pull out there with me. It was crazy, I was pretty trashed (stopped drinking alcohol around 10:30 then switched to a lot of water). Close to 1 I had to stop because I messed up my knee pretty bad. Couldn't show it though, had to put on a strong front. So we left around 1:30ish, after he packed everything up. Went back to his place, initially to drop off his car so I could take him to get his bike. Ended up passing out on the bed instead for a bit. He got to stay sleeping, I had to get up and head home. I was so exhausted!

So this morning I wake up late and step out of bed...my legs felt like I had just run a marathon. Well, 3+ hrs of non-stop dancing is comparable to a marathon, right? Then I look at my phone...wow. I didn't text anyone anything really bad, but I couldn't even interpret my texts. I mean, was I really that bad? Ugh...just feeling like crap today (more in pain then from any hangover). Wanna go home and sleep, but gotta tough it out and stay here at work. The things I endure to help support my "ex" (but that's a story for another blog). lol

No comments:

Post a Comment