Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good Night... :)

I was supposed to have a test yesterday for my Bio. Basics class. I'm not gonna lie, completely unprepared. Anyway, this teacher is always late...like at least 20 minutes late every single week. So we're all sitting around waiting for her or her TA to show up. The exam was supposed to begin at 4:20, by 4:50 we were still waiting. One of the girls said that her mother was an assistant dean at the main campus and her advice was to collect an attendance list of everyone that was in the classroom and if the professor wasn't there by 5, then everyone should leave and the list be brought to the dean with an explanation of what happened. So that's what we did. Three kids stayed behind and when the professor finally showed up she just told them that she'd send an email out to us and that they should go ahead and leave as well. She didn't send an email but she posted online and was like... "to those few students that stayed past 4:45 when I arrived...", um, excuse me? Ya didn't show up until after 5, so don't even try that with us. Apparently the TA was supposed to be there to give the exam but didn't show, which is odd because as I was walking to class I saw the TA chatting on her cellphone on campus...so...yeah. Anyway, test is now next week.


The night ended with me going out to a saloon to support my friend who was DJing. Of course, once again, I was out on the dance floor keeping it busy while he kept the place alive with his charming personality. So apparently whenever he'd go to the bar people would be like, "Omg, Sandy is so awesome!...She's amazing", etc. He's like, ok, what about me? lol  The owner thinks that I'm his partner so she asked for my help in getting the word out to college students so they got a younger crowd. I just think that it's wicked funny that people are loving me and all I'm doing is dancing like a fool. It's very good exercise, btw. Anyway, for anyone that's curious, I finally got a decent picture taken of me and my favorite guy...

And here's another one...just cuz I look so good in this one. :)

Don't we make such a cute couple? But alas...it's only friendship for now. In all honesty, I'm kinda terrified of becoming an actual couple because it could potentially mess the friendship up...but at the end of the day, he's the guy I want, just can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment