Monday, March 14, 2011

Just a little piece of advice...

If you want a comment to be posted on this site then do me a favor and add your name. I will not publish anonymous comments... especially those that bring up my child and my parenting skills. If you have something to say to me, man up and sign your name to it. Quit hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. And to be quite honest, I really don't give a flying fuck about your opinion anyway, anonymous commenter. I'd give my daughter to my parents and have myself committed before I put my daughter in any kind of danger, so seriously, you can just shut the fuck up. One video post about me feeling like shit does not make me a bad parent. If you noticed I said that I *wasn't* on any drugs. I've been sick and it's been making me lightheaded which throws me off a lot. I'm not some fucking crackhead that can't care for her own child. So again, anonymous comment leaver... fuck off.

K, thx, bye...

1 comment:

  1. Keep writing, girl! It's great therapy. Don't let the bastards get ya down!

    ReplyDelete