Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sleepless in Ft. Lauderdale

Could not sleep last night. I hate it when that happens. I'm not a morning person to begin with, so when I don't get a good night's sleep I'm especially cranky in the morning. And of course today Lo wanted to throw a fit because she wanted to wear a dress and I told her she had to wear some tights or pants or something under since she doesn't quite get the whole modesty thing and the teachers requested it. We ended up compromising; she wore white shorts under it. Then I had to get gas this morning which I completely forgot about... needless to say I showed up an hour late.

Anyway, woke up to a text from my Aunt suggesting that I try out for the X Factor next month. She thinks I'd do great. I mean, I have a somewhat decent voice, so I dunno, maybe I will try out. What's the worse that could happen?

Ok, now to try to get some work done. Jamming out to the soundtrack of "Burlesque"... great music. And even though I'm lacking in the sleep department, I'm doing pretty good. Last night Lo and I played "baseball" in the driveway. She was so funny, she's like, "Keep the ball on my eyes!" Then we went out back to finger paint and we both ended up covered in paint. It was so much fun, I loved it. Tonight after my test we're heading over to the park again. Good times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment