Monday, March 14, 2011

Update...

I have such an amazing dad. Seriously, so lucky that he knows enough about cars to be able to not only tell me what's wrong with my car, but to help me fix it too. The serpentine belt popped off this morning, which is not a good thing since it's the belt that kinda goes with everything. It didn't break, but he suggested I get a new one anyway since it looks kinda torn up and if it popped off once it'll probably do it again. So I'll be spending like $80 or something for it and hopefully I can help him with it tonight so I have my car for school tomorrow. I guess it's good that I've already decided that 'm going to rent a car for this weekend... a hybrid to save on gas for my trip. Cannot wait to see my family! I miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment